Inspired by my friend Merlene, who's pretty cool for a Canadian ;)
1. I was bit by a bat when I was 4 years old. Since the bat was not caught, I had to undergo the rabies series, which back then was 14 shots, 2 a day in the stomach. To this day I still have a fear of bats and I loathe injections.
2. I read on average 3 books at a time. I have one in the truck that I read while crossing the ferry or at work, one next to the bed, and one in the bathroom. The book in the truck is almost always fiction, and the others are usually spiritual and other non-fiction.
3. I am Mexican Indian, my grandmother was a Yaqui Indian from Monterrey, Mexico.
4. I have a fascination with bagpipes and drums. I have several cds featuring them, and I've always wanted to learn to play the pipes.
5. I won the 6th grade spelling bee at Carl Ben Eielson Elementary because I could spell "martyr", which I had read about in an encyclopedia the night before.
6. For one week, the only food I had in my apartment was a 30-gallon bag of movie-theater popcorn and a 6 pack of Coors light. That was what I subsisted on until I was paid next. And I still like popcorn.
7. In one 6-month period, I traveled 10,000 miles between Cincinnati OH, Jacksonville FL Chicago IL, Johnson City TN, Salt Lake City UT, and Albuquerque NM.
8. I joined Weight Watchers on July 14 and to date I have lost 55.6 pounds. 80 more to my goal, at which I am getting a tattoo
Now - tell me 8 things I don't know about you. Comment here with a link to your blog.
Here's mine Steve...
Post a Comment